- Asistencia del SWCD
- Programa del Plan de Administraci;n de la Calidad del Agua
- Flood Control Programs
- Programa del WQMP Avcola
- Programa de Control de la Maleza en el Estado de Texas
- Programa A Nivel Estatal de Administraci;n de Fuentes No Localizadas en un Punto Definible
- Programa de Carga Diaria Mxima Total
- Programa del Plan de Protecci;n de Cuencas
- Programa del Plan Exhaustivo de Administraci;n de Nutrientes
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Quejas sobre la Calidad del Agua
- Quiénes Somos
- Centro de prensa
PROGRAM QUICK LINKS
Governor Abbott Appoints Bufford and Polk for Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
TEMPLE – Governor GregAbbott has appointed Tina Yturria Buford and Carl Ray Polk, Jr. to the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board (TSSWCB) for terms set to expire on February 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019 respectively. TSSWCB established in 1939, administers Texas' soil and water conservation law and delivers coordinated natural resource conservation programs to agricultural producers throughout the state. Read more...
Upcoming Public Meeting of the Nueces River Watershed Partnership on May 10th
CORPUS CHRISTI — Area landowners and citizens interested in the implementation of the Lower Nueces River Watershed Protection Plan (WPP) are invited to a public meeting on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The meeting, hosted by the Nueces River Authority will be held at the Hilltop Community Center (TM Room) located at 11425 Leopard in Corpus Christi from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.Read more...
Soil and Water Stewardship Week Highlights the Importance of Voluntary Land Stewardship
The Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board, Association of Texas Soil & Water Conservation Districts, Texas Agricultural Land Trust, Texas Wildlife Association and Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association are joining other state agencies and organizations in a statewide campaign to highlight the importance of voluntary land stewardship in Texas.Read more...