- Asistencia del SWCD
- Programa del Plan de Administraci;n de la Calidad del Agua
- Flood Control Programs
- Programa del WQMP Avcola
- Programa de Control de la Maleza en el Estado de Texas
- Programa A Nivel Estatal de Administraci;n de Fuentes No Localizadas en un Punto Definible
- Programa de Carga Diaria Mxima Total
- Programa del Plan de Protecci;n de Cuencas
- Programa del Plan Exhaustivo de Administraci;n de Nutrientes
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Quejas sobre la Calidad del Agua
- Quiénes Somos
- Centro de prensa
PROGRAM QUICK LINKS
Soil and Water Conservationist Take Part in Unique Learning Opportunities
TEMPLE - February was a month filled with a wide variety of educational opportunities for soil and water conservationist across Texas. From soil health to leadership development, individuals from all corners of the state participated to better themselves and their agricultural practices.Read more...
TSSWCB Releases 2016 Annual Report on Managing Nonpoint Source Water Pollution in Texas
TEMPLE - The TSSWCB is announcing the release of the Nonpoint Source Management in Texas – 2016 Annual Report, which is jointly published by the TSSWCB and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and is a culmination of the State’s efforts to ensure and improve the quality of water in Texas.Read more...
Partnership to Address Small Acreage Land Management and Water Quality on February 9th in Lockhart
LOCKHART - The Plum Creek Watershed Partnership welcomes the public to participate in a special stakeholder meeting set for February 9, 2017, at the Lockhart State Park Recreation Hall. Sign-in begins at 6:00 p.m. with a free dinner sponsored by the Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority. The meeting will host an expert panel discussion on water quality best management practices for small acreage landowners.Read more...