- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Rio Grande Carrizo Cane Eradication Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- State Grants
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
You are here
77th Annual Meeting of SWCD Directors - October 23-25, 2017
TEXAS STATE SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION BOARD
77th Annual Meeting of SWCD Directors
October 23-25, 2017
What Is It?
It is an annual meeting that provides soil and water conservation district (SWCD) Directors, SWCD employees, and others the opportunity to examine issues relevant to the conservation of the State’s natural resources. Speakers from the local, state, and national levels will address attendees concerning a wide variety of agricultural and conservation topics.
When Is It?
The 77th Annual Meeting of Texas SWCD Directors
will be held October 23-25, 2017
in Galveston, Texas
at the Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center.
Room reservation at Moody Gardens will not open til May 1, 2017.