- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- State Grants
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
You are here
Public Hearing on State Water Supply Enhancement Plan
Submitted by awendt on Wed, 05/21/2014 - 15:23
A public hearing on the proposed revision to the State Water Supply Enhancement Plan is scheduled for Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. at the TSSWCB headquarters office located at 4311 South 31st Street, Suite 125, Temple, Texas, 76502.
In accordance with Agriculture Code §203.051, the TSSWCB must adopt a State Water Supply Enhancement Plan which serves as the State’s comprehensive strategy for managing brush in all areas of the state where brush is contributing to a substantial water conservation problem. In accordance with Agriculture Code §203.052, the TSSWCB must hold a public hearing to consider the proposed plan and receive suggestions for any changes to the proposed plan.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this hearing and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters or persons who are deaf or hearing-impaired are requested to contact Dawn Heitman at (254) 773-2250 two work days prior to the hearing so that appropriate arrangements can be made.