- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
ATSWCD Area 5 Board Member
Jule Richmond, life time resident of Blanket, Texas (Brown County) attended Tarleton State University and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture Education from Texas Tech University in 1969. He has been engaged in full time farming and ranching since then, raising cattle and Angora goats as well as wheat, oats, and hay crops.
Richmond is active in several agriculture-related organizations, serving on the local, area, state, and national levels. Serving on the board of directors for the Brown County Farm Bureau over 35 years, Richmond has held offices as well as serving on National and State committees. A member of the Texas Sheep and Goat Raisers' Association since 1972, Richmond has served on numerous committees and was the president in 2000. Richmond served on the Rolling Plains Technical Foundation and also serves on the Mohair Council of America and is active in his church and civic organizations.
Jule Richmond and his wife LaNita have a daughter, two sons and six grandchildren.
Soil and Water Conservation Involvements
- Currently Area V Director on the ATSWCD Board of Directors.
- Member of the board of directors of the Pecan-Bayou Soil and Water Conservation Board, serving as Chairman.
- Member of the board of directors for the Brown County Farm Bureau for more than 35 years.
- Member of the Texas Sheep & Goat Raisers' Association since 1972.
- Member of the Mohair Council of America.