- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- State Grants
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
Regional Office Service Areas
The TSSWCB maintains regional offices in Hale Center (Panhandle and Far West Texas), Dublin (Central and North Central Texas), Mount Pleasant (Northeast Texas), Wharton (Southeast Texas), and Harlingen (Rio Grande Valley). To identify the appropriate TSSWCB Regional Office to contact, please click on the name of a county. The following list of counties is in alphabetical order. Each county name is a link that will direct you to the appropriate contact information from our staff directory.
Download the Regional Office Service Area Map.
Note On Viewing Portable Document Format (PDF) documents
To view the PDF document listed on this page you will need to have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The software is available as a free download from the Adobe website.