- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Rio Grande Carrizo Cane Eradication Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- State Grants
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
You are here
TSSWCB State District 4 Board Member
Jerry D. Nichols
Jerry D. Nichols, of Nacogdoches, Texas, was elected in September 2003, to serve on the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board, representing State District 4. Nichols was re-elected in May 2004 and again in May 2006 to serve successive two-year terms on the Board. Nichols is currently engaged in livestock, poultry and hay production. He is also active in real estate, banking and forestry.
Soil and Water Conservation Involvement
- May 2007, elected Chairman of the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board.
- May 2005 to May 2007, Vice Chairman of the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board.
- September 2003, elected to the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board.
- Chairman of the Nacogdoches Soil and Water Conservation District Board. Member of the Board since 1977.
- Former Secretary of the Nacogdoches Soil and Water Conservation District Board.