- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
TSSWCB State District 2 Board Member
Marty H. Graham
Marty H Graham, of Rocksprings, Texas was elected to serve on the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board in May 2008, representing State District 2. He has served on the Association of Texas Soil and Water Conservation District Board of Directors as Area II Director. Graham has been raising cattle and goats on a ranching operation in Edwards County for about 25 years. He also has a hunting operation on the ranch, hunting whitetail deer, turkey and exotics.
Soil and Water Conservation Involvements
- Served as the Area II Director on the ATSWCD Board of Directors, as Vice President.
- He has been a District Director since 1988. Currently serves as Chairman of the Upper Nueces-Frio.Soil and Water Conservation District Board since 1995.
- Member of the Committee of 100.
- Past President of the Hill Country Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts.