- SWCD Assistance
- SWCD Information & Education
- Water Quality Management Plan Program
- Flood Control Programs
- Poultry WQMP Program
- Water Supply Enhancement Program
- Texas Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Total Maximum Daily Load Program
- Watershed Protection Plan Program
- Environmental Data Quality Management
- Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Invasive Species
- Water Quality Complaint Resolution
- Agency Reports
- About Us
- Media & Press
- Contact Us
The following information is provided to help in the prevention and reporting of fraud related to funds from the General Appropriations Act-expenditures by state agencies, colleges, and universities or use of state grant money.
TSSWCB Fraud Policy (PDF)
State Auditor's Office Fraud Hotline: 1-800-TX-AUDIT.
Note On Viewing Portable Document Format (PDF) documents
To view the PDF document listed on this page you will need to have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The software is available as a free download from the Adobe website.